Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's a process, people.

Introducing Melissa, the photographer.
(excuse the "myspaceness" of this photo)


So I did it. It happened. I bought myself a big girl camera.
This is one of my lenses. I look like a little girl on Christmas morning.
Because I pretty much was. 

After saving, saving and more saving the camera stork delivered my Canon Rebel T2i.
I couldn't stop taking pictures.
My very first picture! I know. I'm a natural :)


Finally able to capture one of our beautiful sunsets!
I have wanted to take a picture of this cactus since we moved in in November. Sweet. Long. Last. 




I know there are going to be lots of bumps a long the way. I promise to post my (hopefully) good photos and my not so good photos, so we can laugh together. Not every picture will be "picture perfect".. I can accept that and own it. It's gonna be a process, people. Deal.


On the plus side, you will get to see these blogs a lot more often.
Perhaps I'll even have more than 2 1/2 followers!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm down for the journey. I'm proud of you for saving up for a good camera and practicing along the way with your old camera. Please take some pics of Josh watching football on Sundays too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Brian! And lots of photos of Josh to come :) He is my favorite subject, of course!

    ReplyDelete