Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Challenge Day 16 and 17

Long Exposure

fail.
But I had fun trying. 
It turned into me just trying to take pictures at night.
And I figured out how to do the fun swirly things.

way over exposure

spooky Halloween moon.

swirlies!
Oh and I saw my first snake since living in AZ.
On our very own street. 
He was in the process of going to snake heaven so I snapped a photo.


I am pretty positive it was a rattler.
Any experts out there?



Now on to...

Technology

I was going to show you all the technology I'm thankful for.
Including how the white balance feature works on my yet-to-be named camera.
But, drinking hot tea sounds better. 
So you just get the short and sweet version.


wireless internet.

light switch. I would need multiple step stools if not for these babies.

hubs is most grateful for access to sports information online
this is a beautiful machine that makes wonderful desserts
yay healthy juice. I also spy a black thing that takes pretty photos


Off to enjoy a cozy, rainy night in phoenix.

If you look in the left column of this page, you will notice a full box of boxes.
Why, you ask?
12 followers!!
I have tripled my beginning number.
boo yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment