Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Challenge Day 8 - Part Dos

Brownies

So.
Hubsters needs to work on principal school things.
So part dos is here.

These brownies were everything and more than I thought they would be.


Here our a few other photos from tonight
I even tried photographing some people.
Ah!

Wait a second, Josh felt you needed to know a couple things first..
This is my worst bad habit. Twiddling my hair when I am tired or anxious. AND in case you were curious, this is where the blogging magic happens :)

This is Josh's bad habit: pop. I said "Correction. We call that an addiction" 

Ok, now we are ready for photos from the rest of our evening




another favorite.

one of my favorites.

Playing an interestingly fun game that starts with Q?

So, this is blurry but this photo is important for two reasons. She is the master baker and these are the things I want to be able to capture make look professional. I love her laugh.

wisdom being imparted
 Good times, even better people!


AND I have 10 followers!
Double digits, people!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an iphone? Instagram, so fun. Your photos are getting good.

    ReplyDelete