Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Challenge Day 5

High Angle

I don't mean to brag but I have just about doubled my amount of followers. 
That's right. 
DOUBLED.
I've gone from 4 to 7.
I didn't start this to get more followers, but I'm not gonna lie.
I'm pretty stoked about the increase.

AND for all you stalkers, I don't know who you are, but I can see how many people come to see my site. And I enjoy the fact (and find comfort)
that there are a decent amount of people who are as sneaky and stalkerish as me.

So here is my photo. I'm not sure if this is a high enough angle? But I like him. I think he is nice looking. Also, I cheated. This picture was taken on Sunday. But tonight is Thursday coffee date night with this fine young thing below and I gotta scadaddle.


  I will take this chance to brag on him. He started, what we will call for all general and convenient purposes, principal school.

I adore this hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment