Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Challenge Day 18

Your Shoes

I was really excited for this day for some reason.
Like really, really.
I think it's because I love shoes.
And you can't be insecure about your feet.
At least I don't think so/ have yet to experience that sort of insecurity.
Although I will say it is no coincidence that flats were chosen over flip flops.
It may be time for a pedi.

 
I LOVE these flats.
They're blue.
They match with everything I wear. 
Just trust me.
Of course some of my other favorites made an appearance.



You can see the "worn out" love

Love my rain boots!

Glamorous.

Also, I found out it actually is called sunflare not sunglare.
I'm not original. 
And I'm kind of embarrassed.
 meh. oh well.
Such is life.


Off to zumba my booty off!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you can totally be insecure about your feet! I am! Those blue shoes ARE really cute, though!

    ReplyDelete