Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Challenge Day 19

Something Orange

Some of you may know from Facebook that I was pleasantly surprised with a gift this morning from my husband. It entailed this lovely note.

Hello Love,

So I know you have a photo challenge today to take a picture of something orange. I know you want to do something for like a pumpkin and the only orange thing we have is my wonderful Bears shirt. Since you are working so hard and do so amazing at taking pictures I thought you deserved a little present which just so happens to be orange...
I love you.
Hubby


I was expecting this little pumpkin candle holder from bath & body works (which I would also love to own) but.... 

 
I got this beautiful little diddy above (which was way better than a pumpkin candle holder). We were on a date night last Friday and were moseying around a store and I found this and fell in love.
And let me just say this: I am a little too excited for fall. 
This orange is absolutely perfect for it!
 (it's a little sad how much fun I am having planning my Halloween unit for my itty bitties)

flowy beautifulness
pretty detail


I have fairly large crush on sunflare right now.


So the hubs did a good job, right??
This is a BIG deal.
I have always wanted him to buy me a piece of clothing.
And it happened.
sweet. long. last.



Oh!
I have 13 followers...
13! 
I will celebrate every follower.
Every.Single.One.

3 comments:

  1. Now you have 14 :) You're pictures are amazing! I wish I had some picture taking talent!! Glad to see (or read :) that you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a "My Husband Rocks" shirt to go with Josh's "My Wife Rocks" one.

    This is Tamara from EAGLE by the way. Tami is my surreptitious internet name so the kids don't track me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I wrote you both back, but apparently it didn't post it! Oops!

    Dana- I'm so happy you are stalking my posts, yay! I would love to catch up sometime soon.

    Tamara- I figured you out, haha :) Of course I totally have a "My Husband Rocks" shirt

    ReplyDelete