Whatch'ya Lookin For?

Friday, September 2, 2011

Challenge Day 6

Low Angle
I have gotten several compliments about my writing.
However. None about my photography.
One. Maybe.
Do I take that as a hint?
I can't decide.
I'll just move past that tid bit of information.
Either way you are stuck with me and my photos for 24 more days.
Bummer for you
:)

Here is our cactus. That's correct.
He is ours (or our neighborhoods. same difference) 
And he has a name. 
Frank. 

I have admired Frank since we moved in almost a year ago
(say what?? Homeowners for almost a year?)
One of the first things I did when I got my big girl camera was run outside to get a picture of him. 
He most definitely deserves a spot in the actual challenge.


Now that I look at it, I think it is blurry. Oops?
(man, this was supposed to be a good one!)

Here is Frank's runner up photo

Here are a few other photos from our walk tonight..

lovely photo courtesy of Joshua Michael Photography

Also Joshua Michael Photography


For all you Phoenix naysayers: there is some green here!

Frank from a distance

Wrigley: attempting to get farther away from us at all times.


Also, have you heard of pinterest? I have decided it is the internet version of hoarding. 
And I absolutely love it.
(I actually pinned something as I tested the link for this page.)
Can you say a.d.d.i.c.t.i.n.g.?

Oh. and 9 followers now??
Holler.

1 comment: